Technical Skills Summary:
• SQL DTS, SSIS, SSRS
• Windows Azure, SQL Azure, Azure Caching, Table Storage, BLOB Storage
• SourceSafe, Subversion (SVN), Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• Google Analytics (IQ Certification)
• IIS, WebLogic Server
• SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008/2010
• Application Architecture
• Cloud Application Design
• n-Tier, multi-tenant Applications
• Agile Development
• Advanced Advertising Implementation ((Re-)Targeting, Pixeling, Measuring)
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Web Analytics
MyWebGrocer, (Winooski, VT)
Software Architect – Measurement (July 2012 – Present)
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, (Williston, VT)
Web Developer Architect III (October 2011 – July 2012)
• Developed web-based intranet tool to modify series data for Oracle-based Demantra application. (ASP.NET C#, Oracle 11gR2)
• WebLogic server installation and management.
• Performed extensive technical site audit of eCommerce platform and implemented several recommendations.
MyWebGrocer.com, (Colchester, VT)
Senior Software Engineer (December 2004 – October 2011)
• Tech lead for social grocery platform built on Windows Azure (MVC3, Azure Table Storage, SQL Azure, Azure Blob Storage).
• Designed and lead developer for consumer packaged good product and recipe landing page site (ASP.NET C#, MVC3, SQL Server 2008R2).
• Managed and developed brand loyalty site for the largest grocery retailer cooperative in the United States. This required tight integration with client’s SOAP APIs to serialize and deserialize business objects (ASP.NET C#, SOAP, SQL Server 2000).
• Overhauled client facing reporting system. Converted outdated excel email reports generated by T-SQL to real-time reporting dashboard built on SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
• Tech Lead / Product manager for SEO product landing page platform.
• Implemented and managed enterprise-wide Web Analytics solution.
• Integrated advertising platform into ad network partner eCommerce sites.
• Designed and developed store landing platform giving retailers a presence in local search to drive customer acquisitions.
• Multiple rapid prototype projects.
• Managed overseas resources.
• Technical advertising platform (DoubleClick) development and support.
• In-House SEO expert.
• In-House Web Analytics expert.
Affinity Connection, (State College, PA)
Database Architect (October 2003 – December 2004)
• Developed web-based real-time reporting solution to replace outdated FileMakerPro solution (ASP, SQL Server 2000).
• Automated pledge generation requests for capital campaigns.
• Assisted in management of 500,000 customer record database for 200 clients using MS Access and Donor Perfect.
• Provided information support for Capital Campaigns.
• In-house technical expert.
Rent-A-Wreck, (South Burlington, VT)
Customer Service Representative (June 1998 – August 2003)
• Answered customer rental inquiries via telephone, fax, and face-to-face.
• Rented cars and UHAUL trucks using rental software.
• Handled and resolved customer complaints.
University of Vermont, (Burlington, VT), Class of 2002
• Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems